Tuesday, April 17, 2012

TAKEOVER - "TakeOver"/Vlog Acoustic "Cry on Me"

Vlog Acoustic

Production on my debut EP, "TAKEOVER".

WEEK THREE: in the studio recording "TakeOver"
TakeOver is the lead single from my upcoming EP, a very special song for me, its one of the songs that I am most proud of so I do not want to do any previews of the song, I want it to remain on lock until my EP drops, but in the mean time, here is a little information on the song and a video clip of me singing an acoustic version of another song I wrote titled "Cry On Me"

SONG INFO: "TakeOver" is a pop song, it is a simple question that a man asks when he is not being pleased in the right way by his girl....sick of boring gratification, he seeks to find real physical gratification from another woman, the roles reverse, and he lets her TakeOver.

VIDEO FOOTAGE: TEM in an acoustic version of "Cry On Me" written by TEM/produced by Trezz Larry.



AS ALWAYS: CATCH ME ON TWITTER, FACEBOOK, REVERB NATION, AND ON MY BLOG >>>>>>>>  www.TemDetroit.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment